Your support can turn a life
Abuzz with activity every afternoon our Chai Masti Centres are proving to be a refreshing source of enthusiasm and talent. Each day around 60 to 70 Senior Citizens come together in each of our 15 centres in five cities to share, interact and learn from each other. The popularity is riding high with most members not wanting to miss a single afternoon of joy and cheer, so much so that spaces available to us are just not sufficient.
The objectives of Chai Masti centres are:
- Senior Citizens get an opportunity to make friends with others their age.
- They get a platform to showcase their talent, share their joys and life stories.
- Enhance their leadership qualities.
- Get immersed in meaningful activity.
- Acquire and share knowledge in art and craft.
- Celebrate festivals of all communities together.
Activities typically include:
- Guided Tai Chi
- Cultivation of brain longevity through Bridge (Card Game)
- Cooking Classes
- Laughter Club
- Old Hindi Songs/Movie Screening
- Indian Dance
- Festival Celebrations
- Group Singing
- Spiritual Singing
- Celebrating Birthdays
Phone your Chai Masti centre
Chennai: 044 24717232 , 24715586
Bengaluru: 080-4151 1307; 4166 1122
Kolkata: 033 24187937
Pune: 020 30458092